Help Desk System for Services Companies
Help Desk system is a program designed to help you to meet the client’s needs and expectations by providing a high quality service that leads to the client’s satisfaction. The program also evaluates the performance of the staff in the customer service and the client’s satisfaction with the product in both cases, pre-sales and after-sales, which is more important. Further, the program enables the institutions to identify the level of customer knowledge of the products they offer.
- Registration the clients before purchasing or discussing.
- A complete registry of the data of each client.
- Registration the job orders.
- Screen of registering faults.
- Screen of registering of devices transfer.
- Registration the date of Maintenance contracts.
- Registration areas tree for clients.
- Registration the clients` visits.
- Registration of visits` results.
- Making daily distribution to the representatives.
- Putting the job orders for the representatives.
- Printing the job order.
- Registration the daily receipts on the system.
- Following up debts (premiums) for clients.
- Analytical reports for the (gross receipts – Operations by region – the number of clients – maintenance visits – Follow-up premium)