Inventory Management System:
The system covers all inventory movements (In & Out), support creating new inventory transaction types by easy way. It’s provided tidy control in inventory items and provides items evaluation by several ways. The system provides many inventory reports (Item card, inventory movements, inventory items evaluation, etc.)
- Setup unlimited number of basic codes (e.g. stores, items, groups, units. Classifications, etc.).
- Record all inventory transactions (opening balance – Receipt – issue – adjustments – transfer, etc.).
- Ability to record inventory transactions (in – out) per cost center.
- Ability to add new forms for other inventory transactions types such as (damaged items – gifts, samples, etc.).
- Ability to record inventory transactions with more than unit of measure per item (packet – dozen, etc.) and ability to setup conversion factor between those units.
- Record of stock transfer order.
- Monitor transfer orders unmatched with transfer vouchers.
- Ability to transfer the stock between two stores in different branches.
- Ability to record the stock counting and simultaneously view actual stock difference.
- Ability to specify items kind (stock item / service / product).
- Fully support barcode reading.
- Ability to record alternative items for one item.
- Ability to create more than unites of measure for one item.
- Ability to setup bill of materials.
- Ability to record & search by Serial No.
- Review inventory transactions for any period per (store – item – type – negative quantity).
- Review items balance (quantities & values) and print item card.
- Evaluate the stock with more than price pattern.
- Creating & controlling demand level for all stores.
- Review slow moving items according to pre-configured static days’ setup per item.
- Fully Supporting of expiry date in recording & reporting.
- Supporting different Pricing policies:
- – First in – first out.
– Floating Average cost .
– Expiry date & Job order Number .
Purchasing Cycle System:
The procurement program is a powerful system that helps to simulate the actual documentary cycle of many companies (quotations – orders (selling – buying) – bills (exchange and addition) – issuing invoices). It is also a powerful and effective tool for monitoring customer and supplier accounts and controlling various pricing methods.
- Unlimited supplier’s codes & supplier’s classifications.
- Create complete data base for supplier’s information.
- Integration with all relevant inventory transactions (purchase and purchase return).
- Support internal procedure for purchasing orders and purchasing requests.
- Review purchasing on supplier level.
- Record payments transactions.
- Provide analysis and statistic reports per supplier, items, etc.
- Support several types of discounts (% – amount).
- Purchasing analysis per supplier and items.
- Integration with safe box and banks modules.
- Integration with general ledger.