Shipping Companies Management System enables the intermediary companies from managing the shipping process entirely.
- Registration of all local and international cities and regions.
- Building areas that can include several local and international states and cities.
- Registration of all cargo cases for the follow-up of various cargoes.
- Registration of the delivery delegates and the sales agents.
- Registration of an infinite number of clients.
- Registration of an infinite number of agents.
- Coding of different types of packaging for the carried goods.
- Comparison between the actual cost of the agents and the calculated cost of the program.
- The possibility of the amendment to the state of the bill of lading based on its current status.
- Ability to add any other expenses on the bill of lading.
- Ability to invoke orders to make a bill of lading.
- Registration of the bill number of the agent.
- Ability to make bills without orders.
- Ability to make COD in the policy.
- Calculating the sales agents’ commission accurately and easily with more than one way.
- Registration of different lists of prices for agents and linking each client with a private list based on the cargo type.
- Calculating the rates concerning (the fuel-postage fees- Sales-tax-any other fees).
- Ability of completing the price’s list for agents and clients automatically to any weight required.
- Ability of making a request based on the specifications of the required cargoes by the client.
- Ability of assigning a delivery delegate and distinguishing the executed deliveries from the unexecuted ones.
- Ability to send the ordered deliveries automatically for the assigned delivery delegate.
- Printing reports on the total rates of the postage fees on the cargoes
- Ability to register an infinite list of prices for the agents (flexibly).
- Printing reports of the number of bills during a certain period.
- Printing reports of the number of bills that have been collected
- Ability of printing more than one bill at the same time.